Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I didn't see that one coming...

I was going to go to the free improv set at Second City on Sunday night but due to the my birthday, I mean the Columbus Day holiday, they didn't have a TourCo show on Monday so they added an extra mainstage show and ETC show to the schedule.

I decided to catch one of the final Children of a Lesser G-d shows at IO (and to also see Family Tree House Boat Accident).

I don't remember what the suggestion was but I definitely was not expecting Emily to pick on me during a part in the show. Wearing a hat does make it easy to avoid making eye contact but I was cracking up hysterically.

As for Family Tree House Boat Accident, Tim Baltz was trying to either sell or buy a couch on Craigslist so he printed out all these relationship postings on Craigslist, including one that he said that he wrote himself, which I think was this one. These craigslist postings were performed by either Tim, Jordan Klepper, or Seth Weitberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment